features of Rajindra Horizontal Boring Machines
- Rajindra all geared Horizontal Boring, Drilling & Facing Machine is a typical machine tool for soughing and finishing operation within the range
of Boring, Drilling, Facing & Milling. It is capable of the widest application
and is recommended for almost all classes of work. The machine is real achievement,
for its leads directly to improve accessibility and simplified maintenance and
makes it easy to produce a quality machine tools matched to the needs of
the factory for which it is intended. The various mechanisms are enclosed and
all the external surfaces are smooth and easily cleaned. The massive construction
is a guarantee to withstand fully all the working stresses. The design of the
Boring Machine is a guarantee of stiffness, accuracy and large output.
casting is done with the mixture of 25% steel etc and seasoned for at least six
months to have proper Brinnel Hardness.
- The machine is manufactured to
Grade-1 limits of Accuracy.
- The main Bed ways and Pillars etc. are accurately
finished with Grinding Machine.
- Longitudinal & CrossTable Traverse,
Vertical travel of Headstock and Boring Stay Support are provided with Rapid Movements
as well as Feeds.
- All gears are precision cut to ensure smooth and silent
- Headstock and Boring Stay Support both travel simultaneously.
machine is manufactured according to Dr. Schlesinger's acceptance test chart.
Arrangements : To set Rotary table perfectly at right angle.
Clutches : To Disengage :
- Facing Mechanism
- Sliding Mechanism
of Cross Slide.
- Circular Table Movement
- Spindle Rod Longitudinal
- Spindle Rod Support Guide for vibration
- Boring head height setting adjustment by hand operated wheel
fitted at the end of feed gear box motor.
- Hand operated lever attached
to Headstock drive motor.
- Hand operated lever attached to Headstock drive
motor and feel gear box for safe engagement of speed & feed respectively.
control for easy operation.